A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored in your browser when a web page is opened. They are mainly used for the web server to remember the user the next time they visit the web page. Sometimes cookies can store user preferences or precise technical information in order for the website to function properly. Other uses of cookies would include obtaining usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
A cookie is in no way an executable application and cannot contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms or any other type of program that is harmful to your devices.
More information on cookies is available at Wikipedia
If the user wishes, he/she may deactivate or eliminate the cookies from his/her web browser, but he/she should bear in mind that some of the services of our web page may then not work as expected.
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete cookies; Change cookie settings
- Google Chrome: Delete and manage cookies
- Opera: Delete and manage cookies
- Safari: Delete and manage cookies
Cookies used on this website
The following cookies are used on this website:
- Session or technical cookies, which guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are people and not automatic applications.
The first-party cookies on this website are: cdp-cookies-plugin-wp, wordpress_*, wordpress_logged_in_*, wordpress_test_cookie, wp-settings-*, wp-settings-time-*
Third Party Cookies::
Some of the cookies used on this website are managed by third parties in order to audit website visits and to offer added functionalities for interaction with different social networks. The following third-party cookies are used on this website:
Cookies managed by Quancast: __qca
- Google Plus/YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/